- FortiSIEM Parser 5.2 Classroom OTTAWA June 18-19, 2020|1592496000|1592611200|fortisiem-parser|TBD|June 18th-June 19th, 2020|, US|12:00-20:00 (America/New_York)
- FortiSIEM 5.2 ONLINE US Central May 14-15, 2020|1589472000|1589587200|fortisiem-parser|online|May 14th-May 15th, 2020|online, US|11:00-19:00 (America/Chicago)
- FortiSIEM Parser 5.2 Classroom Singapore April 23 -24, 2020|1587603600|1587718800|fortisiem-parser|Fortinet Singapore Private Limited |April 23rd-April 24th, 2020|Singapore, Singapore|09:00-17:00 (Asia/Singapore)
- FortiSIEM Parser 6.2 Classroom Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur July 16 -17, 2020|1594861200|1594980000|fortisiem-parser|Guidance View Sdn Bhd (545003-M) |July 16th-July 17th, 2020|Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|09:00-18:00 (Asia/Kuala_Lumpur)
- FortiSIEM Parser 5.2 Classroom Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur May 21 -22, 2020|1590022800|1590138000|fortisiem-parser|
In this two-day course, you will learn how to create custom parsers to extend FortiSIEM’s scope to as-yet unknown devices and custom applications whose log formats would not otherwise be understood by FortiSIEM.
You will learn how parsers recognize the type of device or application that sent the data, extract and save key information from the log, and map the device type and log information to an event type.|May 21st-May 22nd, 2020|Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|09:00-17:00 (Asia/Kuala_Lumpur)
Refine your search