The Fortinet Network Security Expert (NSE) Program
The Fortinet Network Security Expert (NSE) is an eight-level certification program designed for technical professionals interested in independent validation of their network security skills and experience. The program includes a wide range
of self-paced and instructor-led courses, as well as practical, experiential exercises that demonstrate mastery of complex network security concepts.
To earn certification at each of the levels, you must pass a series of quizzes or exams. For NSE 1-3, the quizzes are incorporated into the self-paced learning packages hosted in the NSE Institute portal. A third-party vendor, Pearson VUE, proctors the exams for NSE 4-8. You can register for these exams online. To become NSE 8 certified, you must
pass the written exam hosted by Pearson VUE, plus a practical exam hosted by Fortinet.
All NSE certification levels are valid for 2 years.
Benefits of Completing the NSE Program
NSE certification will help you to:
- Be recognized in the industry among an elite group of security professionals.
- Validate your network security skills and experience.
- Demonstrate value to current and future employers.
- Leverage Fortinet’s full range of network security products, consolidate solutions, and reduce risks.
- As a partner, accelerate sales and offer new services.