The Fortinet Network Security Expert (NSE) Program
The NSE program is an eight-level certification program. It is designed for technical professionals who are interested in independent validation of their network security skills and experience. The program includes a wide range
of self-paced and instructor-led courses, as well as practical, experiential exercises that demonstrate mastery of complex network security concepts.
To earn certification at each level, you must pass a series of quizzes or exams:
- For NSE 1-3, the quizzes are incorporated into the self-paced learning packages, which are available in the NSE Institute portal.
- For NSE 4-8, Pearson VUE (a third-party vendor), proctors the exams. You can register for these exams online.
- For NSE 8, you must
pass the written exam which is hosted by Pearson VUE. In addition, you must pass the practical exam, which is hosted by Fortinet.
All NSE certification levels are valid for two years from the date of completion.
Benefits of Completing the NSE Program
NSE certification helps you:
- Be recognized in the industry among an elite group of security professionals.
- Validate your network security skills and experience.
- Demonstrate value to current and future employers.
- Leverage the full range of Fortinet network security products, consolidate solutions, and reduce risks.
- As a Fortinet Partner, accelerate sales and offer new services.